Saturday, 20 December 2014

Welcome To Archipelago

Welcome to Archipelago. Starting on the first day of January 2015, I'll be posting one tiny story every day until the end of the year - three-hundred-and-sixty-five in all. Although there's nothing here to read as yet, you can check out my other writing by visiting www.krishancoupland.co.uk, where you'll find links to stories about dead lovers, poems about eating lions, and an interactive journey through a fictional hotel.

If you'd like to be updated when new stories are posted, you can sign up to the mailing list by entering your email address in the box on the right. New posts will be delivered directly to your inbox. You can also sign up via RSS, or just bookmark this page and check back regularly during 2015. Whatever method you use, I hope you enjoy reading.

A little about me: my name is Krishan Coupland, and I'm currently on the PhD Creative Writing programme at the University of East Anglia in Norwich. I write things and I poke around derelict buildings. In my spare time I edit a literary magazine and chapbook press, which you should definitely consider subscribing to.

No comments:

Post a Comment